Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Imperial Glamour Beauty Box Team Name (Tis the Season for Beauty)


This December Holiday Beauty Box
Tis Season For Beauty





This smells so good; it is a light scrub and cleans your face leaving it soft and smooth.
It feels like breakfast on your face, it leaves your face
        moisturize.                              







This is the Natural Soap Shop Organic Exfoliation Oatmeal, Milk and Honey
Deluxe Sample Value $ 3 and Full Sizes $6

                                       
What I like about this toner is that is anti-aging and vegan. It feels refreshing on my face and absorbs good in your face as well. This toner smells light scent perfect for me, I don’t like strong scent and this toner is not sticky.

Green Beauty Cosmetics, Anti-aging Vegan Rosewater Toner

Deluxe Sample Value $4 Full Size 24.95


                                                                                                                                                                                                                  What I like about Beautiful Feet Mineral Soak is that leaves your feet soft and smells like peppermint, it reminds me of Christmas. I also like that is natural not harsh chemicals, I use it with my daughter and she is 4 year old and she loves it and I let her use it with me because I know this product is natural.


                     I got the Deluxe Sample .5 ox value $1.50, Full Size Retail $19.90      

                       
Kelsey’s Work Candle, Green and White Peppermint Handmade Votive Candle value $2

What I like that is handmade and smells peppermint, only thing that you can’t pearly smelt the candle when is on. 


                     What I like about LVX Nail Lacquer that does not have that strong smell of nail polish.

 And also it dries fast and has that shiny gel finish, it is easy to apply. The color name is

      107, Ashe. I also like that is Vegan, Cruelty Free and 7 Free Formula and last, It is like gel like 

        finish. It’s been 2 weeks and my toes nails are like the first day, did not peel off.

                                       What I got is full size and retail of $18                                        


Bonus Coordination Nail File
use it on my toes.





My impression of this December Holiday beauty box. Well I love this Holiday Beauty Box, is perfect for holiday gift to pamper yourself after all the holiday stress. It’s very relaxing and good quality products.





For more Information go to https://imperialglamourbeautybox.com/

I got this @IGBeautyBox For Review Purpose Only, this is my own opinion didn’t get paid to do this Review. I received these beautybox for testing and reviewing it.
             Go to her website at https://imperialglamourbeautybox.com/  and Her Twitter @IGBeautyBox

                    She got two different boxes a Full Size Box for $25 and a Mini Sized Box For  $16