Monday, February 6, 2017

Imperial Glamour Beauty Box Team Name (Hair Ya Go)

                     
                              Imperial Glamour Beauty Box Team Name (Hair Ya Go)


                       

                                                     January IGBeautybox 2017






China Rain Set Conditioner
I use it on my son hair and it leaves his hair shiny and super soft and  smells so good. vegan and organic gluten- Free
Value $2


                                                                                                
                This is the Results of using China Rain                   



   
                                                             Sea Salt Spray China Rain

          This Sea Salt Spray  Refresh my Son curls and smells so good i really like it. It is vegan and organic gluten- Free. Deluxe Sample Value $6



                                                                            

Lux Natures Rosemary Volumizing Shampoo Bar
                                      


This Shampoo Bar Latter really fast with just little bit, my husband use it and leave his hair supper clean. I really love that smells natural and this is vegan and organic and gluten-free.
 Deluxe Sample Value $14.90




   Harvey Prince Organics Keravegan Hair Masque

Deluxe Sample Value $3

This Hair Masque leaves my hair smelling good and soft, I also love that is vegan and does not strip away my Red Hair.





Simkha Beauty Vegan Hair Oil Growth Serum
Deluxe Sample Value $14.90


This Vegan Hair Oil smells good not overpowering, I been using it and my daughter edges. It is too early to see results but I'm hoping for awesome results. 






Bonus Hair Tie Value $2

It does hold my thick curly hair






My impression of this January beauty box. Well I Really like the January  Beauty Box, is perfect for winter because my family hair get dry on winter. It’s a good quality products.
This Month IGBeautyBox is Value of $35



For more Information go to https://imperialglamourbeautybox.com/

I got this @IGBeautyBox For Review Purpose Only, this is my own opinion didn’t get paid to do this Review. I received these beautybox for testing and reviewing it.
             Go to her website at https://imperialglamourbeautybox.com/  and Her Twitter @IGBeautyBox

                    She got two different boxes a Full Size Box for $25 and a Mini Sized Box For  $16