Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Perfectly Posh February Samples and My Review!!

                                 Hi Beauty Lovers, this what I got from Deedee Madeupgirl



                   


I also got a information of there products and there Business
and if i want to Join as well.
for more Info. click Here
and if you want to Join 
DeedeesSkincareVips Click Here









This Whata lovely Pear Lip Scrub Smells so good and left my lips moisturize and Soft and the Lip Balm is the perfect combination for extra moisture. The moisture last enough and the Lip Balm smells so good like coffee but light scent. The Lip Balm is

Paraben Free and Lanoline Free




           

This is the Go West Face Mask smells so good. It leaves my Skin soft enough but little dry not a big deal breaker. I use a moisturizer and you good.




                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
This is the Beach Blanket Hand Cream
smells like Pina Colada love it.
This is very Moisturizing and very creamy.






                                                 Body Scrub Name You had me at Aloha
This Body Scrub Smells Like Tropical Orange. It's very easy to use and also not very hard on your skin. It leaft my skin soft and smelling good.










                                     This Big Fat Yummy Hand Cream name Two to Tango 
Smells citrus and sweet fruits. This is thick cream very creamy and leaves your skin soft and smelling good. This Cream is vegan and paraben free.











My thoughts of Perfectly Posh is that has good products and good quality as well. They have vegan products as well and is made in USA and for me is important because we want more quality products made in our country.

If you want to Join this Company they have a $99 and comes with a package and you get you’re own website or if you just want to Join Rewards Program as well.

This is all the links you can Reach Deede Skincare







I got this Samples for free exchange for my Honest Review and Unbiased Opinion